While the ERGs revolve around the interests of those who self-identify with the specific elements of diversity of each group, any full-time employee is welcome to be a part of any of the following ERGs:
- African Heritage: GRIOT – Facilitates visible commitment to the inclusion and valuing of employees who self-identify as Black, African, African-American, or West Indian; and provides a networking and professional development forum for employees who hold African heritage or identify with African culture.
- Hispanics/Latinos: HOLA – Enables the recognition, visual inclusion, and retention of Hispanic/Latino employees; supports their well-being and professional growth; and provides a forum to acknowledge their achievements.
- Introverts: Web of Brilliance – Provides a safe space for introverts to explore their unique and quiet gifts, brings awareness of the impact that this personality style has on the Georgia Tech environment, and offers strategies for leveraging a broad range of strengths across the introvert-extrovert spectrum.
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans, Queer, Intersex, and Asexual (LGBTQIA): PRIDE – Raises awareness about the needs of and sponsors activities that promote a welcoming environment for LGBTQIA employees.
- RESILIENCE – Serves as a resource for employees who are proactive in "wholehearted living," and empowers employees who have experienced, or are experiencing, major life challenges by increasing their resilience and self-efficacy.
- Women: Women of Georgia Tech – Offers networking and mentoring resources for female employees, facilitates their well-being and professional growth, and provides a forum to acknowledge their achievements and support them in successfully navigating their careers.